Welcome Dears, Much Appreciated!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lovely Day In the SFC to Wear Just About "Nada"

Here in San Francisco we don't get great weather until I'd say like August,but it appears the tooth fairy came early this year, you know during the time its actually supposed to, umm....Spring. And of course that is when the ladies wear very little clothing but then regret it around 4pm when those infamous San Francisco clouds start rolling in. I always wonder why they(alright I) do that, wear cute outfits on those nice sunny days. Yes I do like to dress really girlie so that is a valid reason but thats just surface, underneath is the real reason which is, I hope that some handsome fellow will spot me and strike up a conversation, and most of time,it happens. Now why yes it does happen,what also happens is that they just "happen" to have girlfriends, coincidence,sure!!

You see this is one of my many issues with being Nubian in the City and wanting to meet a nice chocolate man they all have girlfriends and why wouldn't they? Those same girlfriends were once me, and knew how difficult it was to find one in San Francisco, so they decided to strike why the iron was hot!! And 3yrs down the line, they got the chocolate man, who flirts with other women and occasionally may hook up with one or two of them. But, believe you, me, those formerly "Nubian in the City" single women, will overlook it. Let me say this,im not saying this happens all the time and to clarify: ALL BLACK MEN DO NOT CHEAT NOR DO ALL BLACK WOMEN STAY WITH THESE BLACK MEN BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF BEING ALONE,but I'm not saying it doesn't happen because I've seen it first hand.

I wrote this blog because today while I was looking very cute, a few gentlemen both chocolate and non-chocolate shot me a smile and a hello and tried to start a dollar and fifteen cents conversation. I digress,the one chocolate man that tried to speak was handsome,neatly dressed and well spoken,but I of course knowing the likelihood of him actually been available was pretty slim,so after we finished our brief conversation, where he asked if I could use a friend(in my head I'm thinking, no I have a enough friends I don't need more of those,yes I realise its not the best way to approach a situation) and if he could get my number or the other way around, my answer of course was thank you I'm good. I want you all to know that it wasn't like I was just blowing him off,I had an odd feeling that giving him my number wasn't the best idea. Brief conversation over, I see if I am in correct in my theory of most of the chocolate men being taken. I couldn't resist but to watch him walk away and to where he was walking. And folks, Ladies and Gents sure enough, he walked to a woman walking out of Starbucks and give her a nice little kiss on the lips!! Yep indeed it was quite the lovely day in SFC to Wear Just About "Nada"!

Thanks dears and Come again
"That Black Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment